Tue, Mar 07|
Charlestown Knights of Columbus
March 2023 General Meeting
Guest: District 1, Boston City Councilor Gabriela Coletta
Time & Location
Mar 07, 2023, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Charlestown Knights of Columbus, 545 Medford St, Charlestown, MA 02129, USA
About the event
The Charlestown Neighborhood Council will hold an in-person, public meeting on Tuesday, March 7, 2023, 7-9 p.m. at the Knights of Columbus, 545 Medford Street, Charlestown. District One, City Councilor Gabriela Coletta will attend to give us an update on her work and issues that affect Charlestown. Please bring your questions and neighborhood concerns to the meeting or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Updates on CNC02129.org
Meeting starts - 7:00 pm
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll call
- Approval of minutes
- Meeting Overview
Presentations District One Boston City Council Member Gabriela Coletta will discuss her work for Charlestown followed by Q&A with council and community members.
Open Floor: Chair may recognize community members and, time permitting, other attendees who wish to raise matters of importance to the Charlestown neighborhood.
- Development Committee: upcoming committee meetings.
- Food Security Committee: update
- Committee Chairs: Review committee chair assignments and members.
- 2023 CNC Priorities: Review priorities suggested by members and resident feedback from February coffee hour. Select three to pursue.
- Precinct 7 representative: Will advertise open seat. Invite candidates to April 4, 2023 general meeting.
- Hood Park – 2 new liquor license applicants for 7 day, 2 a.m. closing.
- Urban Wild, a bowling alley/restaurant concept planned for Hood Park. License application submitted (7 days, 2 a.m. closing). Discuss council review process.
- Nacho Taco & Good Place: Discuss status of liquor license (7 days, 2 a.m. closing) that will cover both a sit-down Mexican restaurant and a high-end cocktail bar.